All rights reserved
Web Design - BehindPixels
Manufacturers since 1864, Diamine Inks relocated to this purpose built ‘state of the art’ factory in Liverpool in 1925, where they successfully carried on using the traditional methods and formulas for ink production. Over the years the company has changed hands and are now located close to the world famous Aintree Race Course
Throughout all the transition the DIAMINE TRADE MARK and production methods survived, symbolising the finest quality in Fountain Pen Inks, Calligraphy/ Drawing Ink & Stamp Pads. Diamine Inks are experiencing a very exciting revival and are proud to continue their ink making tradition, only changing the original formulas where necessary to comply with current legislation. Due to the very fine quality Diamine fountain pen inks are suitable for all brands of pen.
Interesting Ink Facts:
Monaco Red : This colour was specially formulated for his Serene Highness Prince Rainier III of Monaco and the Grimaldi family in conjunction with a presentation of a limited edition fountain pen.
W.E.S Imperial Blue : This special edition colour was introduced on request for the 25th anniversary of the Writing Equipment Society.
Royal Blue : This ink was used on April 2010 by Presidents Obama/Medvedev in the signing of the nuclear arms treaty at Prague Castel.
DIAMINE INK PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Water based can be used in any brand of fountain pen.
- Bottled ink available in 101 colours in both 80 & 30ml sizes.
- Recommended for vintage pens.
- Free flowing.
- Can be used as a starter for calligraphers who prefer non-waterproof ink colours can be blended or diluted to give a multitude of effects.
- Diamine ink cartridges are short european and suitable for any pen with the exception of Parker, Cross, Sheaffer & Lamy .
- 25 single colours in cartridges boxed in 6 or 18pcs per pack.